Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pixlr! :)

I've had fun editing photos in Pixlr this semester, so here are a couple of my favorites. :)



I edited this photo in Pixlr, but then I added the text in using picnik. :)



You may recognize this picture. :) I used it for my Black and White assignment last month, but I edited it again so now the rose is in color.



I originally took this as part for the Black and White assignment and I didn't like it as much as my other pictures. Although now that I know how to work Pixlr better I've re-edited it and I like it a lot more. :)



Again, I took this photo for the Black and White assignment, but I think I like it better in color...maybe. I can't really decided.



I love the original photo, but I was just playing around in Pixlr and it ended up like this. Personally, I think it looks awesome. ;)

Note: You can always click on any of my images to see them in full size. :)

2 comments:

  1. yay! My hand made the photo! Love this Drew! You are such a great photgrapher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Of course it made the photo! It wouldn't have been complete without you Linds! Awe, thanks girl! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete