Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Around Town Photo Assignment








A fire hydrant



















My personal favorite of some of my friends hands :)












A catholic church



















A playground


























An old chair
























My friend, Berklee, in a costume


















My little cousin, Sonora, holding some flags


















My families piano













A toy















Since I didn't have time to photograph a real animal, here is a teddy bear :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the bear. He looks like he's about to ask directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. You have some really interesting shots here. My favorite kept changing as I looked through all of your photos. I LOVE the playground, the piano, and the old chair. FANTASTIC angles and shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old chair it has a great angel!

    ReplyDelete