Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Camera Modes



I took this photo of my neighbors "in progress" house with the Auto mode on my camera.



My friend Lindsey. :) I original was planning on doing this photo with the Portrait mode on my camera, but I also tried taking the picture with the other modes. It ended up that the Landscape mode picture looked the best. Go figure!



One of the cute little girls at my dance studio. I took this photo with the Manual mode on my camera.




My grandma's Valentines Day flowers from my grandpa. I was messing around with the different modes on my camera and I somehow found myself taking pictures of the flower with the Portrait mode. I took a couple of other pictures with different modes, but I liked the colors best in this one.




I took this photo of some of my books with a bunch of different modes and oddly the sport mode looked the best.



I couldn't decided which picture I liked better that I had taken using the sport mode, so I figured to post both of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment