Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

who I am inside

This week our assignment was to think about what "home" is. My initial thought was family, but after I thought about it some more I realized that although that is true, there's more to it. My family is "home" because they make me happy and I feel like I can be myself when I'm with them. I came to realize that even though I can be myself more easily around my family, the one time that I can always let my walls down is when I'm dancing. When I'm dancing I let all of my emotions out, I am truly myself, and I'm always happy. Dancing is where my heart is, and as many wise people have said before, home is where the heart is.

 photo DSC03615-Edit03watermark.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I agree, that is a very interesting way to look at it. I also love your photo! It's amazing, but very interesting. Great Job on this assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your analysis that home is where you can be truly yourself - because you can do that with family, but it is a more broad concept than that. I love this image - the color and composition look great and the lines and texture really add to the image.

    ReplyDelete