Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lighting :)

Well for this assignment I was lucky enough to have my cousins around, so took photos of them! :) They are some of the most photogenic kids ever, so I hope you enjoy!




This is my front lighting photo. My cute cousin, Serin, was over on a day when it was pretty cloudy so there isn't too much of a difference in lighting, but this is the best I've got.




Here is my other front lighting photo. I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I figured I'd post both. :) Again, when Sonora was over it was cloudy, so still not much lighting.




This is my side lighting photo. My cousin, Lucy, was such a poser! She had tons of fun taking photos with me and I got lots of cute ones of her. :)




This is my back lighting photo. Again, this is Lucy. :) I totally love this photo! I really like the way her hair is falling. I don't know, I just love it. :)




This is my hard lighting photo. Really it's hard back lighting. :) Once again, cute Lucy! I really like the sun in this photo, I think it makes the photo look a lot more interesting.




This is my soft lighting photo. I absolutely love Sonora's eyes in this! :) She is just so darling! I love it!




This is my dusk lighting photo. My cousin, Joseph, is such a stud. ;)




This is also my dusk lighting photo. I liked both photos a lot, so I just had to post both of them. :) Lucy is such a cutie in this photo!





This is my mid-day/daylight photo. Again, Lucy is just such a cutie so I totally love this photo! :)


Well this week I learned that lighting really does make a big difference on the way your photo ends up. The different directions of lighting and the hardness and softness really play into what my end product will be. I also figured out that I really like side lighting. I love the way it brings light into the photo, but also makes lots of shadows. :)

4 comments:

  1. these children are sexy. yew have beautiful cousins.
    GOOD JOB, I really like the back lighting ones and the soft light one--it's really portraity lookin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Hehe I know, right! They are the greatest! Thanks! Yup, I also discovered that I'm obsessed with back lighting haha. I LOVE the soft light one! It makes me smile every time. Again, thanks very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, great job, Drew! Those kids are so adorable! (No, I will not go as far as Jezzy and call them "sexy." I am not that much of a creeper ;D) I think my favorite is the first one -- the soft lighting just enhances her little kiddish sweetness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you, Aba! :) Hehe it's okay, we all know Jezzy is a creeper. ;) They are pretty cute! I love that one too! :)

    ReplyDelete