Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

it feels like a perfect night

AAAAAAAH! PROM!

So, OHSU's prom was yesterday and I was fortunate enough to go with my wonderful brother and his date, my best friend, Jizelle. The entire night was an absolute blast!
The prom was held at the state capitol building, which is BEAUTIFUL. We got there quite a bit early so we decided to take some photos! Michelle, Jizelle's mom, has a fabulous camera and was kind enough to let me steal it from her for a bit while we took the photos. Some of them are pretty dang cute so I figured I'd share them with y'all on here. Let me know what you think! I felt like I was taking engagement photos, tbh :)


 photo IMG_1813blog.jpg


 photo IMG_1881-Edit01blog.jpg


 photo IMG_1917blog.jpg

 photo IMG_1911blog.jpg

 photo IMG_1973blog.jpg

 photo IMG_1933cropblog.jpg

 photo IMG_1947blog.jpg

 photo IMG_1959blog.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, such stinkin cute subjects!! I'm kinda having a hard job picking favorites, so I finally narrowed it down to two, ha:) K, I adore the one with Jezzy alone and the second to last one where he is listening to her talk, it is just so cute! Aw man, I just want to pop through those photos and hug every one of you! You captured this beautifully:) Also, I'm super happy that you tweeted it! Ha, a lot of times I'm too lazy to go into the photo forums so I look at the tweets, haha, I know.:) We need to hang out and take pics sometime, k?:) Anyways, miss you and adore these photos and the subjects! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace! You're the sweetest! They are pretty adorable, aren't they!? :) You definitely need to come next year! We missed you! Oh my goodness, I only ever go in the forums if I have nothing else to do. Let's start a lazy kids club. ;) YES! I'm going to take Jez's senior photos, so you should definitely come with! Miss you too, babe! Thanks so much! <3

      Delete