Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 22, 2013

some nights . . .

So I did find this assignment pretty challenging. Not only was it hard to find the perfect subject, but since I don't have a tripod, I had to find a way to set up my camera as well. Once I was able to get all of that fun stuff worked out, it wasn't too horribly hard. I mean, I just had to press the shutter button and wait. Even though it took a lot of time and I think my hands almost froze off from the cold night, I really enjoyed this assignment. I felt like I learned a lot just going out and taking the photos. I'd never tried taking photos at night of things other than people, so it was a very different experience. Anyway, enjoy! :)


NATURE

 photo DSCF6435-Edit01blog.jpg

LIGHT MOTION

 photo DSCF6461-Edit01blog.jpg

MANMADE

 photo DSCF6450-Edit01blog.jpg

MONOCHROMATIC

 photo DSCF6426-Edit01blog.jpg

RANDOM

 photo DSCF6452-Edit01blog.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Hey Drew! I love your photo's! You did a great job capturing the motion of the light, I really loved your random one, it almost looks like the light is coming together to make a heart! Your man made one of the wagon has a really fun angle on it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew! These turned out so well. I would have never known that you struggled with this assignment. I love the variety of subjects you chose, the vividness of the color of the sky (from the long exposure), and the composition and set up of these shots. You did very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your pictures turned out great! I love how crisp and clear they are. That was what I had trouble with, my pictures turned out blurry and noisy. I love the one of the flowers, was that a natural desaturation or did you edit it? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mckayla! I edited the one of the flowers. The original image actually looked like it had been taken during the day. :)

      Delete