Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

this is a state of grace

The truth is, I absolutely love taking landscape photography. My family is pretty big on camping and whenever we go I always come home with loads of photos of the area we were in. I was ridiculously busy with dancing this past week so I didn't have much of a chance to find "the perfect place" to take photos, but I'm still really pleased with the outcome. I woke up super early this morning and was able to drive up to the golf course by my house and snaps some shots. It was 30 degrees out and my hands were almost frozen off by the time I was done, but I had a lot of fun. The sun was just coming up over the mountain and the morning light was gorgeous so I was really trying to capture the essence of that. Comment and let me know what you think! :)


 photo DSC04579-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC04593-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC04618-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC04607-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC04552-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC04615-Edit01blog.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I really love your use of shallow depth of field as well as deep depth of field in these photos. I also love your different exposures, and especially your use of placing an object in the foreground to add depth and interest to the landscape scene in the background. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete