Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

This is by far my favorite assignment of the year. Portrait photography is my absolute favorite and I had the opportunity to takes photos of two of my gorgeous friends, which only made it better. I mostly was doing formal portraits, but there were some great candids too. We went up to a park by my house a little before sunset and just wandered around finding places we liked. I brought a stool with me, which was really helpful, but not because I had them sit on it. I stood on it for most of the shoot so that I could be above them. It helped a ton and I was much happier with the outcome of the shoot because of it. I probably took way too many photos; it was honestly so hard to narrow down my favorites. Paige and Pauline are both ridiculously photogenic so I loved them all. I did eventually decided on 10 to post up here though, so check 'em out and let me know what you think!

♫ Meet Pauline 

 photo DSC05892-Edit01blog.jpg

♥ Meet Paige ♥

 photo DSC05839-Edit01blog.jpg

Didn't I tell you that they are beautiful!?

 photo DSC05506-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC05711-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC06483-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC06625-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC05515-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC05630-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC05959-Edit01blog.jpg

 photo DSC06486-Edit01blog.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Lovely! The sun is stunning popping out in the fourth one and I love the composition of the second photo. You did a great job! Keep working at portraits, you are really good at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did really well working your lines and lighting on this photoshoot. You really flattered your subjects and I like that you brought a stool on the shoot to stand on - I do that too sometimes and it can make for really flattering shots. I love the outcome and variety of these, I'd love to see you do some experimental editing on them.

    ReplyDelete