Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Me, Myself, and I


I was really excited for this assignment because I tend to take my fair share of "selfies". I did however struggle a bit with this assignment at first. I had some ideas in mind of what I wanted to do, but none of them really worked out. Once I started to just relax I was able to get much better results. Overall I learned a lot from this experience. If I'm not comfortable taking pictures of myself when I'm super posed and trying to get a very specific thing, I don't know how anyone else could be. I'll definitely take that into consideration the next time I'm on a shoot. For now, here's a little photo story about me. I hope you enjoy my self portraits. :)

 photo DSC07463-Edit03blog.jpg
I'm quiet and shy most of the time...


 photo DSC07372-Edit01blog.jpg
...but once you break through my shell I'm a little ball of giggles.

 photo DSC07375-Edit02blog.jpg
People always tell me that I'm kind and loving, and I sure hope that's true...

 photo DSC07603-Edit03blog.jpg
Sometimes my very strict and scheduled days need a little pop of color and fun. preferably purple because omg fave color

 photo DSC07155-Edit03cropblog.jpg
My hair expresses who I am that day; ballerina, student, reader...

 photo DSC07169-Edit02blog.jpg
Through the sweat, tears, pain, and long days of rehearsals, dance will always be my life.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked your photo essay Drew, I felt that it really captured your personality. I loved the close up shots, especially the last shot. I also liked that you mixed color in with black and white and put narration with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your photos this week. I thought that the second one, with the close up shot really brings out the color in your eyes and it is a very vivid color. I also liked how the black and white image makes it feel more at home. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your photos. I loved how you tried different angles for each photo. Fantastic Job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos! The light is very nice in all of them, and the composition is flawless. Btw, your hair is gorgeous! Great job on these!

    ReplyDelete